Health Education Building - Coming Soon!

Frequently Asked Questions

We want our alumni to get all of their questions answered so they can continue to be contributing members to each other and to our college. Some of our most common questions are located here, but feel free to reach out so we can continue to build a relationship with you.

Want to get more involved? Let us know how!

Here are some common alumni questions:

How do I update my contact info?

Complete our update contact form.

How do I request my transcripts?

Contact the UK Registrar Office.

How do I share job opportunities with CPH?

Share with our LinkedIn group or contact Jillian.

How can I stay in the know with the UK Alumni Association?

The UK Alumni Association offers many ways to get involved, stay connected, and membership packages.

How can I schedule a visit to CPH?

Want to come see us or get more involved? Let us know!

How can I give to CPH?

Visit our Philanthropy and Giving page to learn more.