Academic Poster Printing
The College of Public Health offers academic poster printing services for its faculty, staff, and students for display at educational events or conferences.
To submit a poster for printing:
- Posters must be requested at least 4 business days in advance to ensure adequate time to print.
- Posters must be in a standard file format: PPT, PDF, AI, PUB
- Posters should be formatted to a standard size 36" x 48" or 36" x 60"
- Posters must include an official logo from the College of Public Health, Department, or Center.
- Poster templates are provided below and limited design consultation is available upon request.
- Free printing limit of 1 poster per presentation. Additional prints or reprints are available at a nominal fee.
- Please review the pdf proof before approving.
- Complete the form below and an automated confirmation will be sent to your email address.
- We will contact you within 2 business days with any questions and a pdf proof will be sent to you to review.
- After you approve the proof your poster will enter the printing queue and should be completed within 2 business days.
- An email will be sent for you to claim your poster. Posters can be retrieved from the Business Office in CPH Room 102