The PhD degree is designed to meet the needs of recent graduates planning careers in public health and related professionals as well as current public health and clinical practitioners wanting to increase knowledge of population-based issues.
- SOPHAS application (Application deadline for domestic applicants has been extended to February 1, 2024)
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Prerequisite courses or their equivalent (Foundations of Public Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics)
- Personal Statement
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score for international students
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- International transcripts (International Students ONLY - must be evaluated by WES)
- Three recommendations (contact information only) - at least one from a faculty member who taught or supervised applicant;
Students who are admitted to the PhD program will be required to complete a secondary UK Graduate School application at least one month before the start of classes to accept admission to the program.