Dr. Richard C. Ingram, DrPH
Dr. Richard Ingram is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Health Management and Policy, and has a secondary appointment in the UK College of Dentistry. He is also a site visitor for and member of the Research Advisory Council of the Public Health Accreditation Board. Prior to joining the field of public health, he worked in the areas of fitness and wellness.
Dr. Ingram's research interests focus on public health system performance and structure, including the impact of variations in structure on the delivery of population based preventive services, the relationship between PHAB accreditation and health department makeup, practice-based research in public health, and the delivery of oral health services.
- DrPH, Health Services Management
- University of Kentucky
- MEd, Exercise Physiology
- University of Virginia
- BA, History
- University of Cincinnati
- Public health system performance and structure
- Impact of variations in system structure on the delivery of health services
- Accreditation In public health
- Practice-based public health research
- Oral health services